Ten Things You Can Do To Support Chloe
First of all, how are you? I couldn't have imagined how much things would change in less than two months since my Leap Day campaign launch. I hope you and your loved ones are safe and sound. Because my son Henry is high risk, we've been isolating since before the stay at home order, and I venture out once a week (with a mask) to grab groceries and supplies. Despite working from home my work days are longer than ever. But as challenging as life has become, I feel so fortunate to have my health, a stable income, a roof over my head, and to be in a position to help my community. I know this is a tough time for everyone. It's been hard for me to focus on campaigning with so much urgent work in front of me, let alone ask for money when I know that so many are struggling. But I'm proud of the work we've done and I'm looking forward to the next four years of progressive change! However, I can't do this without you so I've got to ask! I've got just one week left to raise matching donations and less than a month until election day. Here are TEN WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT MY CAMPAIGN:
1. DONATE! If you haven't already, and you can afford to, please donate $5 to $50 to my campaign by April 29th. Donations from Portland residents will be matched 6-to-1! You can get that $50 back next year through the Oregon Political Tax Credit.
2. TESTIFY! Write a testimonial and share it on social media. How have my policies positively impacted you, your friends, family, or community? To brush up on what we've gotten done in the last four years, check out my platform page.
3. ASK! Make a direct ask to ten of your friends to support my campaign at $5 to $50. Without the benefit of in person parties, campaign events, and canvassing we need your help to reach as many potential donors and voters as possible.
4. BOOST! Like and follow @chloe4PDX on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and help boost our signal by liking, commenting, and sharing our posts! Bonus: add this Vote Chloe frame to your user icons through May 19th!
5. REPRESENT! We decided not to do yard signs--they're non-recyclable and distributing them would require unnecessary exposure for our staff and community during the stay at home order. Visit my website to print out posters or make your own (see photo above for examples)! Please share your photos online with #chloe4PDX
6. VOLUNTEER! Sign up to volunteer for phone and text banking!
7. HOST! Sign up to host a virtual house party!
8. ENDORSE! Sign up to endorse Chloe for Portland!
9. REGISTER! Don't forget to register to vote or update your address if you've moved by April 28th!
10. VOTE! Don't forget to VOTE by May 19th!
Thank you! Chloe